Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

Great game, fantastic visuals and a great difficulty progression. Was expecting the last level to be twice as long the way everyone in the comments was going on about it! Thoroughly enjoyed this, cheers.

BeanieBoy: QR Sneak Peek. BeanieBoy: QR Sneak Peek.

It's a good start, I like the sea animation and the change from outside to inside for the buildings. However it's lacking in several areas, you can't pick up certain objects, the monster/boss does nothing, I lost all my health walking into piles of crap and then nothing happened, can walk straight through the walls and outside of the map, and can't enter the arena. These are what I found from my quick run through anyway.

So, needs quite a bit of work, but it's promising enough. Keep working on it! One more thing I'd like to see added is the ability to walk diagonally so both up and right etc.
Good luck!

Toilet Quest: Time To Pea Toilet Quest: Time To Pea

Smean

Very smean. Dear God certain bits are too hard lol but with perseverance I pwneagerisaed it. Cool game, cool cutscenes. Just a cool cucumber all around. Six thumbs up.

8bit Spit 8bit Spit

Addict

I am addicted to this game already. Something about it screams "play me!"

Brilliance.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

I'm basking I'm basking!

That games pure genius. As well as being a hilarious rip off to the 360, its so much fun. Favourited.

Barn Game Barn Game

I love you

That was the funniest fucking thing ever. The fireball is way too fast it's hilarious. Favourited!

How fast can you click How fast can you click

Not bad

I got mid-thirties every time. I suck haha :)

Anway pretty quick, fun game. Good work.

NG Review Game #2 NG Review Game #2

very entertaining

I'm so tempted to leave a "LOL SUX" review because of the game haha. Nah I really liked this game, a couple of times I lost concentration and accidently clicked on before even watching it. Some of the flashes were really funny and this is a cool way to put them on.

I think I might try join Noob Nation.

Little-Rena responds:

Lol yeah, more effort was put into the flash side this time, just to show more of a variation.

Maybe play it again to beat your old score P:

Haha, good to know you enjoyed it and you;re welcome to join N00bNation.

Riddle School 2 Riddle School 2

great

I love point and clicks anyway, and this game didn't let me down. I'm pretty much stuck after the janitor bit, but hopefully I'll work it out. Fantastic.

JonBro responds:

Thanks!!

Battlegrounds 2 Battlegrounds 2

Brilliant

I sucked at the first game, this one has so much more depth, its a really great game. I'm only on mission two, but I've killed all the orcs and dunno what to do really, only my hero survived so do I gotta kill all the houses? Haha oh well. Great game none-the-less, a really great AOE-type!