an awkward situation. an awkward situation.

Nowdays everybody wanna talk like they got somethin' to say, but nothing comes out when they move their lips just a bunch of gibberish y'all motherf***ers act like you Forgot about Dre.

Oh and awesome cartoon man!

tylerghardin responds:

YESSSIRRRRR! THIS IS THE MILLINIUM OF AFTERMATH!

Father and son Father and son

I can't stop watching it..

Marshmallow Marshmallow

I like it. 4 stars as it is more of a teaser. Looking forward to Squirtle Syndrome, let me know when it comes out!

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

Great game, fantastic visuals and a great difficulty progression. Was expecting the last level to be twice as long the way everyone in the comments was going on about it! Thoroughly enjoyed this, cheers.

BeanieBoy: QR Sneak Peek. BeanieBoy: QR Sneak Peek.

It's a good start, I like the sea animation and the change from outside to inside for the buildings. However it's lacking in several areas, you can't pick up certain objects, the monster/boss does nothing, I lost all my health walking into piles of crap and then nothing happened, can walk straight through the walls and outside of the map, and can't enter the arena. These are what I found from my quick run through anyway.

So, needs quite a bit of work, but it's promising enough. Keep working on it! One more thing I'd like to see added is the ability to walk diagonally so both up and right etc.
Good luck!

Toilet Quest: Time To Pea Toilet Quest: Time To Pea

Smean

Very smean. Dear God certain bits are too hard lol but with perseverance I pwneagerisaed it. Cool game, cool cutscenes. Just a cool cucumber all around. Six thumbs up.

Trent AWESOME Trent AWESOME

Fantastic. The shading and other things that make a picture awesome are all totally awesome. 5 stars.